Here are some great benefits to keep in mind when applying:
- Paid time off
- We like to have company bonding events yearly (rafting trip, Christmas party, etc.)
- Enjoy a positive-work environment. No one likes to come to a job that they don't enjoy, so we do our best to provide a positive-work environment for everyone.
- We also provide some additional training for you. We like to make the job a little easier for you and so you know exactly how to do the job, so we provide some more training for you on areas you need some help in.
- Monday-Friday; weekends off; flexible with schedule
Although, there are some great benefits to this job, we do have a few expectations:
- Be professional at job sites at all times.
- Be respectful to the owners/tenants at all times.
- Clean up job sites every day you are done.
- Be on time to work every day. Your crew leaves the shop after everything is ready for the day, so you need to make sure you're there on time, or your crew may be gone already.
If you are thinking about applying, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you love helping people? Can you remember details about people for a long period of time from a short interaction?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
- Would you like to join a rockstar team that values honesty, professionalism and accountability?
If you answered yes to any of those questions and are interested in working for us. You can click here to download the application or stop down here at our office to fill out a paper application as well. Please click here to submit an application or give us call us at 541-882-2766.